Putting Lawrence Conelyes 91 turbo on my stage II instead of the 76

Quint

:eek: I am really excited. Lawerence Conely is selling his baby with twin 91's that as most of you know has won many races and turns 6.50's @ 218+. Well, my stage II is almost finished and it was going to have a 76 on there that would put me in the 9.50's area with low boost 24-25#'s on M/T radials hopefully traction permiting :confused: Either way, we have discussed it and with a slightly smaller housing it will now make it into my car (driven on the street a little as well). It will be very interesting lets just say that. The car is built with only the best of everything to handle such a monster turbo, and man let me tell you, ITS BIG :eek: :eek: I wanted something that would take me further than 9's when I am ready and just be plain sick in all boost pwerband from 5 pounds to if I where ever able to get it there,.... 30+ pounds. We should pull well over 1000 rwhp on their mustang dyno, probably closer to 1100+with out maxing it out on safe side. I will turn it way down when on the street, which wont happen to often. Either way, he has 1 left if someone hasnt already bought it. Not sure on price, but you can contact Jeff or Chris Conely for answers. Just thought I would let you know, thanks!

Quint said:
:eek: I am really excited. Lawerence Conely is selling his baby with twin 91's that as most of you know has won many races and turns 6.50's @ 218+. Well, my stage II is almost finished and it was going to have a 76 on there that would put me in the 9.50's area with low boost 24-25#'s on M/T radials hopefully traction permiting :confused: Either way, we have discussed it and with a slightly smaller housing it will now make it into my car (driven on the street a little as well). It will be very interesting lets just say that. The car is built with only the best of everything to handle such a monster turbo, and man let me tell you, ITS BIG :eek: :eek: I wanted something that would take me further than 9's when I am ready and just be plain sick in all boost pwerband from 5 pounds to if I where ever able to get it there,.... 30+ pounds. We should pull well over 1000 rwhp on their mustang dyno, probably closer to 1100+with out maxing it out on safe side. I will turn it way down when on the street, which wont happen to often. Either way, he has 1 left if someone hasnt already bought it. Not sure on price, but you can contact Jeff or Chris Conely for answers. Just thought I would let you know, thanks!

This sounds good you will want the and exhaust turbine in the 1.0 range to help it spool with the lower exhaust velocity of the v6. You should be able to make 1500-1600FWHP with that turbo. I am thinking that you will need more converter than what yours is rated at.

THanks John, yea I was thinking the same and I am sure Lawrence is as well. Its going to be interesting for sure, I'll keep you updated ;)