Putting a Buick in a Ford!

gnracer1

Well I'm starting to put my turbo V-6 in my 90 GT Vert! I'm trying to have it done in 2 month. If all goes accroding to plan.

doing that at the moment to an 89notch...let me know what you end up doing for motor mounts im still in the air around that one

well i will be fabing up motor mounts this weekend and i will be taking a alot of pics and so on . and the tranny mount should be fun

sweet keep in contact on all the stuff you do right down to the details maybe between us both some small stuff can help out the other...we are in the process of building the motor right now and we just put in a the tubular k-member and started some of the wiring harness

got the motor mounts done today .will have pics tommrow. tommrow i am going to have the tranny mount done.

Post all the pictures you guys can. I'm in the market for a 90-93 notch myself...;)

bout to do the same in my stang (93 cobra) and i am so ready trying to locate the drivetrain right now. on the engine placement is level where you want the engine to sit or is there so many degrees it needs to be forward or back to set the pinion angle or am i totaly off base?

i am cosidering doing this to my 91 notch, pics would be awsome and any info you guys can share would be much appreciated. :biggrin: