Puny looking 60 # injectors

rw87tt

Guys. You ever wonder why these injectors look so puny and cost even more. They are not even made out of real iron like the stockers. I'm sure they work like they are suppose to. Any one have any technical info on these?

No thanks.

:D I totally agree with DailyDrifter. I was just wondering why there is such a big differance in the design and how well they hold up.

They were originally developed for high horsepower Mercury Marine offshore racing applications.... iron and saltwater don't get along with each other very well... :)

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... my guess would be as technology advances things get smaller, more efficient and usually made out of man-made polymers or composites to reduce cost.... but like said i have some old manly ones i'll give up for ANOTHER set of those puny 60's:wink:

i'll even trade straight up

Thanks for the feed back on the injectors. It makes sense that they would be made out of composite for marine use. When cell phones first came out they were the size of a brick. I'll be using the puny looking things.