PTS XTREME ALUMINUM RADIATORS Group Purchase possibly

WE4

TBcom Admin /Prayers NYFD/NYPD
If a group of you gentlemen can get together as a club , or any 10 guys at one time, I can reduce the price of the radiators down to $450.00 plus a flat rate of $150.00 freight to all ten.(Ground UPS in the U.S. insured for $500.00) Each order would include a bottle of RMI-25 as a bonus ($13.00 value) as well.

If interested, call Bruce at PTS XTREME to arrange.
(916)739-0510 9-5 m-f PST

Also one slight condition...... Turbobuick.com must be mentioned along with screen names.
LOL

ONLY here at Turbobuick.com, will you see this offer.

Offer expires 1/1/08.

I assume the flat rate of $150 is to one location right? :confused:

That part wasn't so clear but is usually how a G.P. works. :p

If it's individually shipped let me know. :cool:

Nope!

I will ship all ten wherever you want them to go UPS Ground in the U.S. only!.
The United States is the only stipulation. And ground. If you want them expedited, your paying more. But I will ship all 10 to 10 different places if all are paid at one time and done as a Turbobuick.com group purchase.
This is the ONLY way i will do it, but it is a good deal. Figure $15.00 to ship anywhere and insured for $500.00!!! Can't beat that deal!!;)

Hope this clears this up.
Bruce
WE4
Performance Transmission Services
(remember.......offer expires 1/1/08)

I assume the flat rate of $150 is to one location right? :confused:

That part wasn't so clear but is usually how a G.P. works. :p

If it's individually shipped let me know. :cool:

I will ship all ten wherever you want them to go UPS Ground in the U.S. only!.
The United States is the only stipulation. And ground. If you want them expedited, your paying more. But I will ship all 10 to 10 different places if all are paid at one time and done as a Turbobuick.com group purchase.
This is the ONLY way i will do it, but it is a good deal. Figure $15.00 to ship anywhere and insured for $500.00!!! Can't beat that deal!!;)

Hope this clears this up.
Bruce
WE4
(remember.......offer expires 1/1/08)

This is a killer deal. This radiator is sick. i love it my car never runs hotter then the thermostat set point

Can we cut loose some useless stickies and put one up for the G.P. thread to start? ;)

All we need is 10 committments right, and either a credit card or paypal or money sent....? :confused:

And I need some new RMI too. :cool:

I'll start a post in the lounge and see where it goes. :p

Very nice piece!

GNocide just put one in his car, man are these things NICE! Cuts a lot of weight, and cools great! I wish Bruce was making these when I was looking for a radiator. If you need one, or are looking to shave some weight then this is the rad for you!

Evaddave

I called bruce and he basically said it is up to us to round up 10 people with cash and come to him as a group. Don't blame him a bit for not wanting to do any legwork as this is a very good deal.

So... Is this deal going to happen?

Just curious what has been happening with this group deal as you all know I have been a little under the weather. LOL both in life and outside. LOLOLOL

Anyway, is this still alive and is anybody else interested?

Somebody let me know.

Bruce
We4

id be in for sure for the deal 450 plus 15 shipping?? and free bottole of stuff lmk!! i like this deal alot!!!

Stage 1 Auto
422 Rt. 23 N
Pompton Plains, NJ 07444
David Bershtein
Chairman
908 902 6409 - Direct
dabbdc@yahoo.com - Direct

To: Fellow Turbo Buick Members and Friends
Re: Aluminum GN Radiator offer $450 + $15 S&H
Date: 2/1/2008

I just spoke to Bruce on the telephone today and he agreed to give us until 1/29/08 to get 10 people together. I volunteered to organize the group.

He will ship each one to the individual address but only w an order for ten. No special deals or prices, lower 48 states, only, he won’t make exceptions.

We will hold the money orders until we get 10, then pay Bruce. If not, money orders will be returned.

Please talk it up – I don’t want to do this and have to return the $ to disappointed people.

Make checks payable to: David Bershtein c/o Stage 1 Auto as above.

Stage 1 Auto
422 Rt. 23 N
Pompton Plains, NJ 07444
David Bershtein
Chairman
908 902 6409 - Direct
dabbdc@yahoo.com - Direct

To: Fellow Turbo Buick Members and Friends
Re: Aluminum GN Radiator offer $450 + $15 S&H
Date: 2/1/2008

I just spoke to Bruce on the telephone today and he agreed to give us until 1/29/08 to get 10 people together. I volunteered to organize the group.

He will ship each one to the individual address but only w an order for ten. No special deals or prices, lower 48 states, only, he won’t make exceptions.

We will hold the money orders until we get 10, then pay Bruce. If not, money orders will be returned.

Please talk it up – I don’t want to do this and have to return the $ to disappointed people.

Make checks payable to: David Bershtein c/o Stage 1 Auto as above.
I'm sure it was just a typo The Date 1/29/08 ?

I am sorry guys but you will have to count me out on this one, I bought one from Bruce a few weeks ago. I could not wait for everyone to get together on this one:(

Our Group purchase is up to two. 8 more needed

Lets hear it for James of NJ for stepping up to the plate. I will take one so we need 8 more.

Keep up the good work guys

If this works we can try other group buys for expensive items....

Yes its a typo. We have until 2/29 (an extra day in Feb this month)

I will post a running tally daily and let you all know when we ban place the single order for 10 w Bruce. Once again he will shipp direct to each of us.