PTS shift kit instructions needed plz.

Quickturbosix

High on PSI
Anyone have a set of instructions for Bruce's kit that can be emailed to me? I really need them asap.

Thanks guys.

I will overnight you a set tommorrow...:)

I am gonna go in early tommorrow and

And see if I can scan them and email. Stick around for more details on this as it ought to be good watching Bruce try to figure this out.

And for the record......

Nobody , I repeat, nobody at PTS is responsible for this screw up but ME! I packed it , I shipped it , I forgot them I guess. But it was ME and no one else. New employees or not , they are doing well. What kills me is I am talented enough to build these transmissions and parts and I cannot get a freaking set of directions , which I forgot to pack, to this guy in a timely manner. Both Dale and a guy in Indio Ca. got shorted, and I have no idea how I missed it. Well maybe senility starting, hell I don't know. Maybe it was the zillion things I got going, again, don't know.
But no excuses... It was me and yes I am starting to wonder too.
:confused:

Anyway I will attempt if not next day overnight ups it will be a comin..:D

Bruce
WE4

Bruce,

Consider, in your spare time :p, placing your instructions on your Web site. We started putting ours up a couple years ago and it's been real popular. (We're up to about 120 right now,)

Besides the occasional slip-up where you forgot to package the instructions, folks will often lose them or view them as part of their purchase-making decision.

Yeah! what Greg said...

Good idea!!!:D I wanna see too.... you got plenty of spare time anyway... right!?

Sorry Bruce!

It's called a senior moment--often seen on the board--and you can expect them with increasing frequency. They say doing crossword puzzles helps slow the rate of degregation.

Well??????????????????????

WELL? Did you get them Dale?