PTS Bat Brake electric transbrake

DR BOOST

Technical advisor
I am looking to trade my BRF valve body and separator plate with a Batbrake installed for a stock BRF valve body and separator plate + $500.

The bat brake is an electric transbrake manufactured and installed by PTS. I believe the owner of PTS is WE4 on this board. It works flawlessly and allows you to do a manual 1-2 shift which the other transbrakes don't. I am replacing the power glide in my skylark with this trans and i don't want to use a transbrake on a convertible.

thank you tb.com!

I am looking to trade my BRF valve body and separator plate with a Batbrake installed for a stock BRF valve body and separator plate + $500.

The bat brake is an electric transbrake manufactured and installed by PTS. I believe the owner of PTS is WE4 on this board. It works flawlessly and allows you to do a manual 1-2 shift which the other transbrakes don't. I am replacing the power glide in my skylark with this trans and i don't want to use a transbrake on a convertible.

thank you tb.com!

Chicken .. we use it on T-top cars all the time :) nothing like coming off a Tbrake @ 15 psi

Chicken .. we use it on T-top cars all the time :) nothing like coming off a Tbrake @ 15 psi
hahaha...this skylark has a peanut 340 in it...the transbrake will probably bring my 60 ft from a 2.5 to a 2.45!