PTE 88 Turbo

postal

Peoples champ runner up
I won this in a wrestling match off that old guy Odell Cantrell :D . It was freshened and had only a couple passes on it after the freshen up. This has the 4" V-band flange already welded on it. The price is $975 shipped with insurance.

(309)253-7991

I'm out of town visiting my sister right now. When I get back from my long weekend I'll get some pics for you.

That is a d@mn good price for that monster, I wish I had the money.

TTT for ya buddy!!!!

Prasad

Will this turbo work on a 3 cylinder engine?

How much boost can it make?

Will there be any lag with my stock convertor?

Would you take a set of 12" tires and rims on trade?

Will the itching or swelling go away first?

TTT my good friend...

pte-88

Jason. ill trade you a good mpe sheet metal intake for stage heads and offcenter blocks, or a la billet 3,500 stroke crank, or a good saddle horse for the turbo, it would be a good deal for you, oc. :) :cool: :D

Turbocoupe: I wont be able to email any pics until tomorrow night.

Roger: Have you ever held an 88 turbo in your hands? These things are huge and Precision rates them to 1250 HP which would be some where around 1800 to 1900 cfm.

Odell: I already have a son that eats like a horse so that close enough for me. You know what you got that I'm interested in :D . I'll rastle you for it and I promise not to kick you in the beans this time. ;)

Norbs: This is a 4 bolt .96 a/r , whats your combo? If you have the right motor you can make alot of power with these things.

Jason