Prospective future owner!! NC

Lots of TB support in your area. Take your time and get the cleanest one you can afford. You'll thank us later.;) Welcome to the site and let us know if you have any questions.:)

Mike Barnard

I just dont know...there are many, however I am looking for an investment car. Less than 25k. Going to look at one on monday that is an 87 with 44k miles. Factory paint and tires. Needs bumper fillers front.

I just dont know...there are many, however I am looking for an investment car. Less than 25k. Going to look at one on monday that is an 87 with 44k miles. Factory paint and tires. Needs bumper fillers front.

Needs bumper fillers?
Oh yea! that would be a great one to get. I like it already...:D

Seriously though, Don't let the fillers scare you off. Even low mile garage queens have the original fillers crumbling right now. I'd be more concerned on what the interior looks like, solid engine and trans and to check for rust. Low mileage is just one part of the equation. Let us know what you find and if you have any questions.

Mike B.

I will do. Said its in awesome shape interior wise. Going to put eyes on it monday and report back.

Also...any quick things to share about what to look for, known issues etc?

Welcome to the dark side! I'm also from NC, just the other side of the state in Hickory. LOL A good place to find parts is G-body parts. they are in Bethel, NC. Good luck on your search. Like Mike B. said, take your time & get the cleanest one you can find. It will be a lot easier on you. :)