Props to Bob Baileys ignition module pack...

spooledyou

I rip people off. Do not deal with me.
Just wanted to post this. I recently installed bob baileys coil pack ignition system. And wow. Over the years as im sure most of you are aware have put on count less parts an have had endless problems. Popping sputtering an such. By far the part I've ever installed. My car is so consistent now it's sick. And it's all do to that part. I remember the demo he did at Richard Clark's few years back an so glad I have it. By far the best improvement ever. If ur still running the stock coil pack an module I highly advise you to ditch it an put this on your car. It will be great money spent. I know it has other functions like a two step rev but havent played with that yet. So big ups to bob bailey an thank u..

where can u purchase one, and where can u learn more about this product? i was wondering how you guys got a two step setup working with the coilpack

If you have alky (it looks like you do), set the main rev limit to below the chip's setting. It will save your engine....

Thanks for the props, bud.

Bob

Thanks to this I no longer have to question the integrity of my ignition system. Just use a good set of wires+plugs with the proper coil pack and you will be g2g.

Thanks to this I no longer have to question the integrity of my ignition system. Just use a good set of wires+plugs with the proper coil pack and you will be g2g.

x2. My car runs better at WOT with a wider plug gap that also enables my lean cruise to work better. Great product with great results.

where can u purchase one, and where can u learn more about this product? i was wondering how you guys got a two step setup working with the coilpack

the TR6 bailey ignition modules/coilpack wire setups can be found at the link in bob baileys signature (turbobob)
http://www.tr6.bailey-eng.com/
i believe they are currently sold out

bob also sells a standalone two step/rev limiter through fullthrottlespeed.com and turbotweak.com makes T brake launches more consistent (will work footbrake too) and has the ignition cutout rev limiter which is the only type that should be used with alky injected cars

both units seem to sell well and if you dont grab one when they come into stock youll have to wait for the next batch or hope someone will sell one used

i run the bailey 2-step in my 86 and 87ttop and a new tr6 that i havent decided which car to run it on this year
, the tr6 has been working well and just about every one i know around me that is serious about performance has moved up to one

the TR6 bailey ignition modules/coilpack wire setups can be found at the link in bob baileys signature (turbobob)
http://www.tr6.bailey-eng.com/
i believe they are currently sold out

bob also sells a standalone two step/rev limiter through fullthrottlespeed.com and turbotweak.com makes T brake launches more consistent (will work footbrake too) and has the ignition cutout rev limiter which is the only type that should be used with alky injected cars

both units seem to sell well and if you dont grab one when they come into stock youll have to wait for the next batch or hope someone will sell one used

i run the bailey 2-step in my 86 and 87ttop and a new tr6 that i havent decided which car to run it on this year
, the tr6 has been working well and just about every one i know around me that is serious about performance has moved up to one

thanks pace, i grabbed a link threw bobs sig last night, read his site watched his videos. you guys are lucky to have someone like him in your community! my next question was going to be can u get a twostep to work with the factory coilpack

is his box required for a car trying to dip into the 10.90s range?

thanks pace, i grabbed a link threw bobs sig last night, read his site watched his videos. you guys are lucky to have someone like him in your community! my next question was going to be can u get a twostep to work with the factory coilpack

is his box required for a car trying to dip into the 10.90s range?

Bob's two step works with the factory ignition, but this box has one built in already so two birds with one stone if you ask me. You can't run a stock coil pack with the TR6 box but I run the $60 Silverado coil pack and it's plenty hot. If you are planning a 10.90 car, you can get there with stock ignition, but this will make it easier and more repeatable.

And yes, we are very lucky to have Bob. :)

Bob's two step works with the factory ignition, but this box has one built in already so two birds with one stone if you ask me. You can't run a stock coil pack with the TR6 box but I run the $60 Silverado coil pack and it's plenty hot. If you are planning a 10.90 car, you can get there with stock ignition, but this will make it easier and more repeatable.

And yes, we are very lucky to have Bob. :)

thank you, so bobs box must be put on my list!