Project T-Type has begun!!

Re: Woo Hoo!! It RUNS!!!

Originally posted by Geoff87
...almost no leaks.... Except for an over tightened ss clamp on a heater plug. :D

Oops, that was my bad :eek: At least it held until we shut it off after the cam break-in.

I was very surprised when it started right up on the first try. I've enjoyed every minute of the build, but that first start-up is always special. :cool: We have lots of loose ends to tie up over the next few weeks, small stuff like the brakes and rear end :eek: . Should be fun... :D

Congrats guys! Good luck with th project. I can't wait to see it run one day. :cool:

It's about Damn Time

Haha just kidding CONGRAT'S you'all Sorry I missed it......"DIJ"

Sorry I missed it...

Wish I was there to hear it. Congrats Geoff. Feel like a proud parent of "The Beast" yet?

hotair back on the road

Hey :D :D Geoff it was great meeting all you guys on friday i look for you guyson saturday but couldnt find anyone so i just watch the race. Oh i got my car running ok i drove it to Red Hill area is ran ok and seem to be getting better i know it need some tunning and im still getting a engine light it may run better when i get it hook up to a code reader. :D :D :D

hotair back on the road

Today i put my car on code reader and i got a code 22(TPS) low and a code for the cal pac code i fix the cal-pac issue i have to adjust the the TBS or get a new one other than that the car runs ok need more i think i have to put in my boost guage. I am looking for a oil fill cap anyone have a spare one
and my be a adjustible fuel pressure guage and new up pipe cause mine is leaking.

Sorry I missed it, but I was so freakin tired today at work past out on the deck for a couple hours all better now......

I bet Geoff can't wait for the successful track test ;)

Hope he had fun driving it around today.
:cool:

Cool... My wife wants to see it...

Geoff, you get my PM about the "secret"?

Thats the one...

I found filler on the Left 1/4... and little patches here and there...

YOu want me to take pics?

OK... scrap pile here you come... gotta pull the almost new windshield first...

I'll let you know if I come across anything else...

Successful track test!

No times, just eighth-mile MPH tuning passes. It was still running at the end of the night so I'd call that a success. :cool:

Hey Tommy,
How'd Derek do on his bike later?? And congrats to Geoff for not breaking anything as thats something to be grateful for.. ;) I suppose that he will be racing again this coming Friday?? (weather permitting) Hopefully he'll hit his 100 MPH 1/8th trap speed goal.
:cool: