Problem with GbodyParts.com 2013 Calender

BoyWonder

Well, with the new year n all - my 12 year old daughter needed a 2013 calender, so after much reluctance, I gave her my GbodyParts.com 2013 magnetic calender for her school locker.

Now she is the talk of the middle school.
Even after the suspension! :D

Did any one else but me notice, but it looks like that model has some bolt on accessories.
Or are those original OEM parts? ;)

My toolbox felt soooo goood after getting that calender slapped on it - I think I saw it smoking a cig.

BoyWonder said:
Did any one else but me notice, but it looks like that model has some bolt on accessories.
Or are those original OEM parts?

We'll need a picture of that calendar model to give you an opinion. lol

In the interest of fair play - I say it only fair that you should have to order something from GbodyParts.com to be able to gaze upon the fair maiden calender model or even actually look at the dates on the calender.
Assuming your eyes have not popped out of your head by that point.

I say order a single bolt or a washer or something like that - and put it on a credit card while you're at it!
This would be like the TR owner's equivalent of buying a pack of gum to get change for a twenty.

I'm sure Brian will appreciate me recommending that route of obtaning a GBP calender! :D

Well, with the new year n all - my 12 year old daughter needed a 2013 calender, so after much reluctance, I gave her my GbodyParts.com 2013 magnetic calender for her school locker.

Now she is the talk of the middle school.
Even after the suspension! :D

Or are those original OEM parts? ;)

My toolbox felt soooo goood after getting that calender slapped on it - I think I saw it smoking a cig.

If those were OEM they were showroom perfect!!

BoyWonder said:
I say order a single bolt or a washer or something like that - and put it on a credit card while you're at it!
This would be like the TR owner's equivalent of buying a pack of gum to get change for a twenty.

Can't speak for 100% of all members here but I'm sure we've all done business with him and will continue to, but just at the moment not in need of anything and don't want to inconvenience him with such a small purchase just for a freebie.

Ok now I'm headed over to Gbody to order a bolt or washer.I need to see what's the inside joke here.

Can't speak for 100% of all members here but I'm sure we've all done business with him and will continue to, but just at the moment not in need of anything and don't want to inconvenience him with such a small purchase just for a freebie.

It was a joke.
He will prbably do a air drop of them sometime in the future - like in Iraq before the invasion

Lemme tell ya - they are vastly different than last year's black on white magnetic business cards.
Vastly!
I'm just glad my mom didn't open the package.
But on the other hand - I'm also glad she lets me stay in her basement rent free.

BoyWonder said:
It was a joke.

I'm also glad she lets me stay in her basement rent free.

No offence taken.

With these "money pits" rent free sounds good.

Guess I'll just have to time my next purchase around January.

Guys & Gals (who we accidently sent to & requested us to no longer include any calendars in the future orders !!! DOOH) We usually did this every year. Last year our normal company said no more. So we purchased calendars from a certain calendar professional on here last year. She was a great help.

With our new company they said we can do a series of 8 but the more you buy the less expensive they are. So I had the daunting task of staring at endless pages of samples. o_O I thought my eyes would drop after days of this. I was a trooper.
I had them pick 8 of what I thought you would like & which were the more popular ones.

Yesterday we started shipping series 3 of 8. I know Dennis Kirban purchases increased. Thinking this was Pete? Maybe Dennis just needed something at the Movies?

These will be going out for a few more months. It's just our way of saying thanks & giving back.
If you don't need anything now just shoot me an e-mail with Calendar in the subject. Name & address. I'll drop you 1 out. If you ordered from us it didn't matter if it was $5,000 or a free part we threw one in for you.

This one will be #5. The way we are shipping parts out this should hit in about a month.
NWS but safer then #3 & 4 :p

Any one who requested we sent you out USPS.

Attachments

• Calendar05a.pdf
    520.1 KB · Views: 336
I got one in the mail today and I pulled it out of the box and told the wife we got a 2013 calendar. She didnt look at it and neither did I. However my 9 year old son did!!! I guess if the first rack you get to see is as nice as hers then now foul committed! I had to take it to work and put it in my locker. Don't want my two boys buttering their corn while standing in front of the fridge!

Mine's on the fridge, no kids in the house. I'll have to take it down if the nieces and nephews are in for a visit.

groumoutis said:
I got one in the mail today and I pulled it out of the box and told the wife we got a 2013 calendar. She didnt look at it and neither did I. However my 9 year old son did!!! I guess if the first rack you get to see is as nice as hers then now foul committed! I had to take it to work and put it in my locker. Don't want my two boys buttering their corn while standing in front of the fridge!

Haha buttering their corn in front of the fridge, lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Imagine my surprise when mine came and the chick was topless, figures I opened the box in front of my wife. She looked at me like WTF? I know she thought I ordered it. But we had a good laugh and it really is on the fridge. So, I buttered my corn . . .