Probably the best evidence that FORD built the new Grand National!!!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmALfffgEas[/YOUTUBE]

Hell this one is even black and it's already in the 12's, hmmmm remind you of a certain car Buick made!!!!?:eek::rolleyes: Twin turbo V6, seats 4 comfortably, great gas mileage, etc., and like I said before this is without a doubt the closest thing to a new GN and as much as it makes me sad to say it, Ford stepped up and built it while GM had their collective heads up their collective asses!!!!!:mad:

Congrats to Ford for having some brains and some balls!:cool:

No doubt about it. I said it before and I'll say it again. Closest thing to a new GN out there today.

Take the Ford emblems off it and put some fender vents on there and it could pass for a Buick.

The ecoboost turbo technology was developed with Borg Warner.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0ISU6fNTq0[/YOUTUBE]
Brandy new one, I assume no mods.

No doubt about it. I said it before and I'll say it again. Closest thing to a new GN out there today.

Take the Ford emblems off it and put some fender vents on there and it could pass for a Buick.

The ecoboost turbo technology was developed with Borg Warner.

The one in this video from BG had the air filter removed and a tune which gave it some more boost. So basically, this is a stock car with some free mods in the 12's and as you said it's pretty ironic that this video was from the NMRA race at Bowling Green. Looks wise, I also think it could easily pass for a Buick.

Do they have to be a stick to go or do the automatics perform too? Since I'm a lazy Turbo Buick owner I don't want to shift.;)

It has a 6spd paddle shift auto trans with selective shift so if you want to put it in drive and just go you can or it can be manually shifted as I understood it. So it sounds like it works great for the lazy Turbo Buick owners.:cool:

The guy in the black car ran like 13.8 stock then with the tune ran the 12.75 @ 108mph !!!

What's the sticker on those things anyway?

Starting around $38,000, but $41,000 marginally equipped. Good luck finding one on a dealer lot right now. Everyone is drooling over them just like me. Damn Ford! Where's GM with my RWD, 3.6L, direct injected, turbo charged, Camaro chassied, Regal with two or four doors? All the parts are there.

Theres two SHO's by me now, but $44,555.00 for a Taurus. I like it too but thats too much money IMO!

NO INTERCOOLER!!!!!! Apparatly a guy down in Florida, in the Heat, lost a FULL SECOND in the 1/4 going from a 14.0 to a 15.0 in back to back runs!