Price Reduced

Original_Owner

I still trying to sell my one owner black 1987 Turbo T-Type with chrome moldings. The price is now reduced to $8,999.

Another member here suggested that I list what has been replaced and/or fixed on the vehicle. The list follows and surprised even me.

Parts replaced in last 40,000 miles:

Multifunction Lever, cruise control servo, cam sensor, TPS, radiator, AC control head, cam sensor, C3I ignition module and coil pack, oxygen sensor, brake accumulator, turn rotors, brake pads, front bearings, Poston HD fuel pump, fuel pump relay, wastegate solenoid, weld driver’s side header, turbocharger, brake pressure switch, AC compressor and drier, mass air flow sensor, adjustable wastegate actuator, turbo boost sensor, flexible hose to turbo, complete transmission rebuild, complete rebuild of motor, valve cover vent, idle air control.

A more complete description with photos is available at:

Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com

Nice car for a fair price. I'd jump on it too if i didn't just buy an 01 Comaro SS Vert. :biggrin:

If it was a GN, you could probably get 20K for it. :rolleyes:

I might of considered this a nice little driver to grab for myself...If it wasnt on the other side of the planet from me...:biggrin: