Powerstroke IC and Heat

REGL8R

Hi, I'm looking to upgrade my intercooler as my current stocker with bent fins like no other is holding me back to 12 psi. I'm either going to purchase a PS or a thunder fabrications. Does the PS have the same effect of heat build up as front mounts do? Just curious as I do not want to buy a new radiator.

Here are my mods- Champion Irons, ta-49, 42.5 lb injectors, 214/214 cam, hooker exhaust.

TIA

No heat build up at all here........runs nice and cool, lots of airflow with no end tanks in the way on the powerstroke.
Just one guys opinion........:)

Originally posted by WSLN 6
No heat build up at all here........runs nice and cool, lots of airflow with no end tanks in the way on the powerstroke.

Same here. I went from a midsized Spearco FM and had some minor issues then to the Ford unit and the car runs cool all the time. It's like the intercooler isn't even there.

Originally posted by WSLN 6

I agree. I have an OLD 4 row recored stock radiator. I'd be willing to bet a new one would cool better. Regardless, I drove the car every day this summer as a daily driver. NO problems with it overheating... and I have the stock electric fan.

-Banning.