Need advice on engine build/setup.

Go with nick from Arizona, I heard he has some new killer cranks that wont leak from the back like most china cranks do, they are 4340 steel with a custom cut key cut the full length of the Snout that makes installation of all the parts that go in there a breeze, not to mention he is a nice guy to deal with and customer service is bar none with him.. I vote nick on this one. :)

The RPM 4340 cranks have the knurls on the rear main seal surface, the flywheel register is machined square so the flywheel bolts up properly, and the keyway is machined for a factory key, no shims necessary like the early Chinese cranks. The journals all measure the same, no taper or out of round. Much better than the old Cat cranks.

The RPM 4340 cranks have the knurls on the rear main seal surface, the flywheel register is machined square so the flywheel bolts up properly, and the keyway is machined for a factory key, no shims necessary like the early Chinese cranks. The journals all measure the same, no taper or out of round. Much better than the old Cat cranks.
The problem is that the Knurls on the RPM cranks are too deep and cover the full length of the journal therefore you end up with majors leaks from the rear main seal, unless you polish the crap out of it or weld the knurls then cut it to make it smooth to fix the problem, The new cranks from Arizona GN Nick Micale take care of that problem and the cranks seem to be much better quality than anything else out there, anyway whatever his choice ends up being I am sure he will be happy with the results. :)