powermaster help

gnandy

guys please advise me...went to drive the gn and it scared me to hell, went to apply brakes and pedal was hard and wont stop...no brake light on and the master has fluid....

I recommend manual brakes or hydroboost.

I'm told the s10 mc for manual brakes.

Fix the powermaster. The system has gotten a lot of bad raps, but they work great for turbo cars. First check your fuse.They blow easily,especially after setting for a while.If fuse is ok,.Check your pressure switch,most likely that is it . When you hit your brakes with switch on, you should hear the motor kick on to power up the brakes. Try performing the hammer test. Lightly tap on the components to see if anything is stuck.

Fix the powermaster. The system has gotten a lot of bad raps, but they work great for turbo cars. First check your fuse.They blow easily,especially after setting for a while.If fuse is ok,.Check your pressure switch,most likely that is it . When you hit your brakes with switch on, you should hear the motor kick on to power up the brakes. Try performing the hammer test. Lightly tap on the components to see if anything is stuck.

X2 Check ALL the fuses! I know there are 2 fuses which if blown will make the brakes quit working. I went and bought a used unit when all I needed was to replace that fuse which is marked for courtesy lighting or dash lights?(possibly)

on the bright side, I got an extra working powermaster:biggrin: