powermaster help!!

yruslow

I've got an 87'G N that needs to have the powermaster replaced . Does anyone out there know where I can find a rebuilt or new one. I've tried Kirban theres are back order. Help Please

i'll be the first to say PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider doing a vacuum brake swap onto your car. you'll save money, have easier access to parts if anything goes bad in the future and you'll be safer on the road having something with more backup if you have some sort of system failure :)

What is the matter with the PM system? Is the master cylinder bad? or is the power assist not working properly. If master cylinder, then GM still sells a rebuild kit. A member on the board still sells motors and if you search, I posted a way to make an adapter to hook up to a brake pressure gauge to test you PM assist unit.

This may sound stupid . Here it goes where the best place to get a new vaccum system?

get a hold of RedRegalT. What are you going to do with your PM system? What kind of noises is it making?