Powerlogger

usrg75

I decided to purchase a Powerlogger from Full Throttle (Glad I did - Great vendor) because of the group discount. I see the thread that helps with installing it on Windows 8. Looks like Turbo Tweak says his works on Windows 8 but Full Throttle does not on their respective websites so I am ASSUMING that they both do because of the thread that helps you get it to work and it should be the same product. Just looking for confirmation on my assumption. Also, I am not a computer whiz so my next question is if does indeed work on Windows 8, it should work on Windows 8.1, right?

Last edited:
Yes works on 8 and 8.1.
When I upgraded to 8.1 from 8, I had to disable a Windows setting for it to let me install the PL Driver manually.
Let me know if you need help.

I will definitely need your help. Full Throttle is going to ship them in a couple of weeks so when I get it, I will let you know. Thank you for your help.

Just make sure you have the full up version of windows 8 and not windows 8 rt which runs on some tablets. It does work otherwise and there is a thread on here about what you need to do. Pretty easy