Power logger readings off

TR87386

Power logger pros, I am having an issue with the 2 readings I am getting from my LM-1 wide band. The wide band is reading but is way off from the gauge that is in the car. At cruz my gauge will read in the 13/14:1 vs the power logger display at 9/10:1 AFR. I believe the gauge that came with the LM-1 to be correct as the car is running well (not rich) I have checked the connection at the analog block and that is good. In the settings area I have the power logger set for the LM-1 :confused: Any Ideas? Thanks -Patrick

Sounds like a big offset there somewhere. Are you feeding the powerlogger with the proper signal. Have you checked to see that that particular output is properly programmed in the LM1/LC1? Those sensors outputs are programmable for various types of outputs via their own software I believe.

Sounds like the lc-1's analog output voltage got jacked up. I've seen this happen before when the controller was located under or near the coil pack.
Where did you locate the lc-1 controller?

TurboDave is right. Your going to have to log onto the lc-1 controller with the provided cable and software. Reset the analog voltages to default.

Never though of that, I will hook the computer up and check. The controler is mounted in the car, behind the glove box. Thanks for the quick response.

OK am I missing something here? I am trying to hook up my laptop to the innovate controller for the first time and I think I need an adapter or something for the connection to the computer. I have a round serial port on my computer. The cable that attaches to the computer has the threaded things on both sides and my 2 laptops don't have the right connection on either. Suggestions?

OK am I missing something here? I am trying to hook up my laptop to the innovate controller for the first time and I think I need an adapter or something for the connection to the computer. I have a round serial port on my computer. The cable that attaches to the computer has the threaded things on both sides and my 2 laptops don't have the right connection on either. Suggestions?

You need a computer with a serial port.

You can also use a serial port to usb adapter. ;)

I went through the same thing, no serial port. I bought a "USB-A to Serial Cable" at Radioshack. The adapter is "Gigaware: p/n 26-949", I think it was about $35 plus tax. This adapter allowed me to set up my LC-1 for my new Turbo Tweak chip. Hope this helps.

Good info guys. Thanks a lot. Ya know you would think the instructions might mention this as a possible issue.:confused: