Power logger question

Scott87

Conscious guided
I am making ready to install the power logger. I take my time doing it right the first time by researching the crap out of everything.

My question is I have a speedhut boost gauge and it has its own map sensor. The info I received from the speedhut site is that the signal from the map is a .5v-4.5v signal. I wanted to pick some brains and see if it would be viable to tap into the signal wire and send it to the port 2 on the I/O connection board?

Has anyone done this with these particular gauges? Would anyone see any inconsistencies that could happen as a result from tapping into the signal wire? I wanted to ask incase someone has and there were special provisions that are required for proper reading of the signal?

Either or I have nothing to lose depending on the outcome and if it works I will be doing the same with one of the speedhut Fuel Pressure gauges.

Thanks in advance, Scott

it may require a software update to the PL, but there is no reason not to try it.

Bob

it shouldn't be too tough to add that to the PL, make sure when you install the gauge that you use an engine ground for it.

Bob