Power Logger Group Purchase

They are being built, some will ship this week hopefully most or all of them. Sorry for the delay the response was bigger that we thought and parts were not in in stock. If you do not wish to wait we completely understand and will cancel your order, just let us know. We have not charged anyone and will not until the day we ship, its not like we are sitting on a bunch of peoples money. It amazes me that when we do something like this and give a great deal on a popular product that we still can't make people happy.
Mike

I think everyone appreciates the discount, someone was just questioning when they were shipping. It was posted 2 week and now we are at 3 weeks with no update. In our area weather is turning nice and car shows are starting to happen so it's time to tune the toys. When I ordered mine, I ordered other parts as well and I am still waiting on a couple of them to, such as valve cover gaskets.
We appreciate the discount and your services! ;)

we do appreciate the discounts mike i think all of us were just feeling left in the dark because we had no updates from ft on what was going on thanks Ted

Yea mike thx for the discount :) Im glad to see the update ive never gotten a paypal request before and had no idea what to look for, i was just hoping i hadnt missed it and then look like an a-hole ordering then not sending the $ Will it come thru the email or will you send a pm when its ready?

I think you mis- understood the posts Mike. I don't think anyone was unhappy. Just wondering when we would get them that's all.

I just talked to Full Throttle to change my ship-to address. I think SOME of these may be shipping tomorrow ( I heard that mine was anyway!! :):))

The Power loggers shipped out today, we have enough to cover the GP. A couple people have not completed their paypal invoices but the rest went out. thanks for the orders!
Mike

Mike Licht said:
The Power loggers shipped out today, we have enough to cover the GP. A couple people have not completed their paypal invoices but the rest went out. thanks for the orders!
Mike

Thank you again for the opportunity!

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Got it, installed it, can't believe this is available on a 25 year old car. Fantastic. Thanks!

They are definitely available! However, at this time we aren't looking to do another GP on the PowerLogger product until later in the summer.

Thanks!

Steve @ Full Throttle

i will tell you this it is def worth evry penny you pay for it dont worry about the discount i got mine and in 2 runs with it found out i had engine knock that i didnt know i had consider the price of new pistons and rings plus labor over waiting for a 20 doller discount to me it was priceless i think everyone will agree just buy it