Power logger and apple

Allblackv6

I don't know if this question was asked before, but will the power logger software ever be available for Mac?

i use my mac with PL but thru VMWARE, the geniuses at apple store partitions 20% of my hard drive to windows, so when i plug in jack from PL to mac i slide screen over to windows side and start up PL, seems to work fine,

I also use vmware on my mac. Using vmware allows me to run PL on windows XP. Works like a champ.

stevek or huntsg how much did it cost you guys to set up your macs with windows XP? I have a macbook pro and been wanting to get the PL but didn't want to go out and buy another computer to run it. I have a old laptop that I use to use for turbobusa I had but that thing is old and haven't tried to start it in years

From what I was told you have the program to run both xp and Mac built into the Mac computer, but that you need to buy the windows software.

stevek or huntsg how much did it cost you guys to set up your macs with windows XP? I have a macbook pro and been wanting to get the PL but didn't want to go out and buy another computer to run it. I have a old laptop that I use to use for turbobusa I had but that thing is old and haven't tried to start it in years
I think the vmware was around 50-70 bucks and then you have to install windows xp to it , if you dont have old disc for windows xp you will have to purchase it or find some one how stills has one, i'm not sure how much it is. apple people at the store were very helpful for me .

Thanks Maybe I will have to make a trip to the Apple store to talk with them. Think I have a old disk around here somewhere. or can get my hands on one

You don't have to use xp. PL works with newer versions of windows too, so if you have a different version you can install that. All you need to do is go to vmware.com and download vmware. Install vmware, then install windows OS in the virtual machine that vmware creates. Once you do that you can boot up a windows session and install PL onto that. It's really pretty simple - Piece of cake.

Is there VMware player available for Mac? The reason I ask is because it is free.