Powder Coating

Woody

J have a turn key powder coating setup for sale. It includes a 5 hp 60 gallon up right air compressor, a new electric stove, a brand new Eastwood Hot Coat gun, a new pressure pot sand blaster, lots of powder in a lot of colors, and 4 pints of ceramic paint. Also included is a breaker box with circuit breakers to wire in the stove and compressor. The reason I am ing is because I am renting and my landlord said no to any new wiring.........I am asking $900 for everything ( have much more invested). PLEASE CALL 619-456-5727 fpr more information/ questions. Thanks for looking guys!!!!

I do not live in Oklahoma........I live in Spring Valley, California

Woody

The stove is a standard size for a home. I put a 18" wheel in to so see if it would fit and it did with no problem. I was going to powder coat engine accessory brackets, intake manifolds, brake calipers, etc.

Not a bad price, I have pretty much the same setup in my garage, minus the blaster. Eastwood gun works great, and as long as you verify temps of the oven it works great. If it is a standard sized home 220v oven, I have done a set of 18x9.5" wheels in it. GLWS.

Hey buy mine.........how big do you need.

It's funny you say that, I "fantasized" about that when I read about yours months ago. Would love to but probably just a bit too big of an operation for me :D