Poston's 84/85 Pass Side Header Pics!!

Matt Golden

This is a Poston Pass Side Header. It's ceramic coated. Nice piece. It was in a trunk with a factory one that rusted when moisture got to it. The coating has not failed, but it does need to be cleaned up. Sorry it's dirty in the pic...

Let me know if anyone can use this. I was going to use it on my 84GN, but I'm selling the car in a few months.

Thanks

fall08085.jpg

Very sorry...I failed to mention is needs a new stud in the lower flange. Someone beat on it or something. Not sure, but the threads are flattened on one. Easy fix.

No, this is something like $250 new. Been awhile since I checked their prices($498 for the pair last time I bought some), but it's not cheap.

I'll clean it up so it looks pretty and post another pic I guess....

$200 shipped.

Matt Golden is a thief. Do NOT BUY FROM HIM.

Geez....I thought this ^^^^ was corrected in all my threads. Me n Pronto are straight. I made good on our deal...and I'm NOT a thief.

Anyway, John, you're Poston header is on the way. Sending you the tracking number via PM.

Sorry, I sent it out two days ago. Just haven't been able to get on the computer.

Whoops one that got away. Yes all straightened out. No issues with Matt Golden now.