Possible trade for a TType or GN

Haha, everyone thinks they are sitting on gold....... 141k does NOT equal a 10,000$$ TR. Jog on with that crap....

Haha, everyone thinks they are sitting on gold....... 141k does NOT equal a 10,000$$ TR. Jog on with that crap....

Actually, when you sit in this Typhoon you are sitting on gold as I personally recovered the seats with the finest gold flake injected hides from endangered African species.

Really though, keep your elitest SC T Bird opinions out of this thread. This Ty is every bit as nice as my 32k mile Limited was.

Yeah, dude you'll get $10,000, they're just as rare as a TR. Infact they're more of a collectors item for this fact, All three trucks were built for GMC by Production Automotive Services of Troy, Michigan. Aside from a handful of prototypes, only 4,697 Typhoons were built by GMC: 2,497 in 1992, and 2,200 in 1993. Unlike regular production Syclones, Typhoons were offered in various color configurations that differed by year, with black/black being the most common.

I have both, one of each and all this talk about whats more rare or whats worth more is dumb, if you like it who cares wat its worth? Either way when ever i drive one or the other somebody always stops to ask questions and check them out. dude good luck with your trade.

It has nothing to do with whats more rare or price @ all, it's the silly comments that I see all the time on this forum that makes me sick, so I must set silly comments straight. This web site is supposed to be fun not a political debate or putting people on blast about their cars or knowledge of cars. Oh! and I also have an 1987 GN, '07 TBSS magacharged and a '99 30th Anniversary Trans Am with no problem with complements here!!!!!!!

Thanks guys. It is a great truck. I would not sell it is I did not just get another one that under the night getting a supercharged LS1 and a built 4L80E tranny.

What a bozo. He probably drives an 84 cutlass or a 90 T-bird...:rolleyes:

That's a really nice clean looking Typhoon, even though its a 92:D

Free bump...good luck with finding a T.

What an a$$!!!!!!!!!!!!! This clown has 0 knowledge of the automotive world. 99% of his posts are insulting people, or just plain verbal diarrhea with no credibility.

Justin; I suggest you go back to looking for your stolen “T”. Oh ya forgot. It wasn’t stolen; it was repoped because you screwed the owner for cash.

As quoted: Subscribed. I'll watch this and see if you are genuine Justin

Mike: That is a very nice Ty, if I had room I would love for it to sitting in the shop. But mama say NO!!!!!!!