PORTED IRONS 130mph $1000

007gn

I have for sale my ported irons that'll include the T&D 1.65 roller rockers & the comp beehive springs and the head bolt studs. Everything minus the valve covers n the head gaskets.I was running the 215/220 hyd roller. My car runs 129.7 at 27psi boost at 5790ish rpm. I have time slips n will post some pics of the heads .1000$ firm with good hardware. I'm n Detroit . My name is Shannon. Mike & all the turbo Buick guys know me. I don't sale or own junk...& that's running the 6766 cea journal bearing turbo with pump gas n alky.price DOES NOT include shipping cost.

Sorry, I just saw where you already said you would be posting some pics. My bad!

I have for sale my ported irons that'll include the T&D 1.65 roller rockers & the comp beehive springs and the head bolt studs. Everything minus the valve covers n the head gaskets.I was running the 215/220 hyd roller. My car runs 129.7 at 27psi boost at 5790ish rpm. I have time slips n will post some pics of the heads .1000$ firm with good hardware. I'm n Detroit . My name is Shannon. Mike & all the turbo Buick guys know me. I don't sale or own junk...& that's running the 6766 cea journal bearing turbo with pump gas n alky.price DOES NOT include shipping cost.
I see there's not any really good deals on heads rightnow so I'm gonna keep my irons til I get a decent set of aluminums. They do take me into the 10s & I know I can pickup another 3-5 mph with a little more boost @30ish. I'll put em up for sale again after I get a proven set of aluminums.