Ported Iron Heads: 2 sets

turbo96max

I have a set of heads , one on the car right now (cnc , flat tapped) and one on the shelf ( hand race ported, beehive roller never ran) .

I am looking to go for a set of aluminum heads

1. CNC ported with bigger valves, replaced with Kirbans sprins about 2k miles ago. Have gone 11.3 @123 @ 30 psi with 1.98 60 ft on 26" tall tire on these . The car right now and are oringed for use with stock style headgaskets

$700 OBO

2. Fresh hand race ported setup with new beehive springs for roller cam. Also come with 1.55 H&S roller rockers

$1350 OBO

Both of these have bigger valves and neither one is stamped Champion although the #2 was sent by my friend to Champion for the service and I purchased them for him for my new build when he needed some money. #1 i bought from here years ago .

Happy to answer and send as many pics as needed.
Im not sure what to ask for these but there are rules so ill put a price and am happy to get all of the feedback and adjust price accordingly.

Very interested in selling since Im closing a deal on aluminum heads, shoot me some offers on the #2 set peeps :)

i also have a set of head studs, stock valve covers and rjc valve cover spacers (needed w roller rockers) that I wont be using and can go along with #2 for a complete package. I would consider selling just the #2 heads if needed to separate

i also have a set of head studs, stock valve covers and rjc valve cover spacers (needed w roller rockers) that I wont be using and can go along with #2 for a complete package. I would consider selling just the #2 heads if needed to separate
I'm interested in the head studs and RJC valve cover spacers if you're interested in selling them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk