Police Shoot Man 81 Times...

"when something happends in south central los angeles, nothing happends...its just another n***a dead.....straight outta compton..."

poor dog...other than that i gave it two thumbs up.. one less piece of crap, regardless of his race. would got as much enjoyment out of it if he was white, yellow, brown black, red...etc..

They should have bean bagged him and let the dogs munch on him instead. It would have been a lot more painful than the shots that hit him.

I agree. this would have been a much more viable option. From the camera angle, you couldnt see a weapon of any kind. The police thought thier action may have been "justified" professionalism and restraint was not used in this situation. Its the wild west all over again.:frown:

So he taunts the police and tells them how many shots are in his clip, also that he is going to shoot the dog for several minutes. Yet the police did something wrong?
Who cares if there was a gun, he said he had one and that he was going to use it. It was dark out, they took his word for it. He could have put his hands up at any time and ended it, he chose to die like that. The police just did their job and acted perfecty justified in my opinion.
I dont get why people fight with the cops and then wonder why they have a problem. Its just a new level of Darwinism. I know for a fact that if I talked to a cop like that I would have a gun to my head. Make a sudden move and its all over. People always reach for a race explanation, but that has nothing to do with it. It comes down to how you conduct yourself period. Just do what they say and fight it in court if you want.

he was a victim of his surroundings. surely... he was a fine, faithful, honest tax paying hard worker, and wonderful contributor to society.
now another child will have to grow up never knowing a parent that surely would have been a loving and caring great example of a father :mad:

22 out of 81, I would have scheduled them all for some range time.....

Ronnie,

I can't believe how bad of shots these officers were.
The dog was the only collateral damage this time.
Thank God nobody was hit with a stray shot.

he was a victim of his surroundings. surely... he was a fine, faithful, honest tax paying hard worker, and wonderful contributor to society.
now another child will have to grow up never knowing a parent that surely would have been a loving and caring great example of a father :mad:

i see your point...

Ronnie,

I can't believe how bad of shots these officers were.
The dog was the only collateral damage this time.
Thank God nobody was hit with a stray shot.

I flew back from Mexico with a Deputy Sheriff that was involved in this one in Florida and he was saying that after the dust settled, Everyone
remotely linked to this had several days of mandatory X number of range time.

A Florida gunman, who shot and killed an officer and his police dog, was shot at 110 times and hit 68 times when SWAT team members found him the following day hiding in the woods under a tree trunk and he refused to show his hands. Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said the fugitive would have been shot more, but the SWAT team ran out of bullets.

My kind of Sheriff......

Were bean bags around 8 or 9 years ago?

LAPD and LASD doesn't use them too much but judging by how many rounds missed...they probably would have hit the dog with them.

Nobody really knows what went on between him and his gf. I know from personal experience that a woman can say whatever she wants to the police and a mans credibility is thrown out the door. I don't trust reports about suspects because in order to "justify" any type of shooting the suspects name is always dragged through the mud. That is the default status quo. Doesn't the media do that with every case like this....suspect was a gangbanger, suspect has multiple convictions, suspect was just released from prison. Please...all it takes is a DUI arrest, a failure to appear, or a traffic ticket to say that one has a criminal record. I highly doubt that every member that frequents this site is 100% virgin clean when it comes to getting into a little trouble. With that said if something like happened to a member here would it be fair to label that member scum and say good riddance? If you knew the person...you would wonder why he flew off the handle like that. Loss of human life is tragic regardless of the circumstances that surrounded the early departure. I watched this video over and over and I wonder what would cause him to act this way. THE DOG???? The dog is....well a dog. They don't have souls...people do.

He should have just listened.

just say it terik.... "I'm pissed they shot a brotha"

you really should be distancing yourself from scum like that and maybe people wouldnt think ur an ass who lives off the race card.

your anger should be deflected at those who confirm the sterotypes but instead blacks embrace them with phrases like "young brotha".

you would rather hate a officer, the media, whitey, etc than some piece of trash that wouldnt hessitate to jack you in a second. there is no loyalty to the black community, dudes will smoke you at anytime to make a buck, people rob their friends, family, etc..

THE DOG???? The dog is....well a dog. They don't have souls...people do.
I can think of plenty of Dogs that have more of a soul then humans. That animal shot (The two legged one) being one of them.

THE DOG???? The dog is....well a dog. They don't have souls...people do.

He should have just listened.

Dogs don't have souls? Are you ****ing kidding me? I feel sorry for you man if you feel that way. Goodluck.

Jason

So for a fact people have a soul? I think thats just a word that people use. And that "Dog" was alot smarter than the brotha! It follows directions and commands! I dont feel bad for kids... now they won't have an idiot sperm donor teaching them stupid s**t while he is in and out of prison.

anything that eats its own poop, doesn't have a soul :biggrin: