plug wires

speed200

good morning everyone i am looking for a good set of plug wires for my turbo v6 can anyone help me with this maybe a name and phone number thanks

What is the recommended ohms for the TB plug wires?

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Not sure but Magnacors have hi resistance and Lingenfelter swears buy them.We tried many sets of wires on the Dyno,even had every wire the same length.The differance in HP was..........................nada,zippo 00.Some get caught up in he ohm thing.Just my experience over the years.

Kevin

"High Boost" Plug wires. A guy on the board here makes them - perfect lengths, numbered, built-in keepers. Great product.
blackgn1 on the board - guy's name is Shane. I practically had mine before the payment went through.

"High Boost" Plug wires. A guy on the board here makes them - perfect lengths, numbered, built-in keepers. Great product.
blackgn1 on the board - guy's name is Shane. I practically had mine before the payment went through.

X1000

His wires are the best!!!

JD

I have been using the High Boost wires for almost a year on my TTA and they are great. Good quality wires.

Magnacor! Cotton's has them for like $100. I have a car here with some from 2006 and they have less resistance that two sets of MSD wires off of two turbo Buicks and they are not as old!

Get the Autiolite premium lifetime warranty wires from Auto Zone.
Went with these from.MSD, Accel and Taylors.....I couldnt tell a dang difference

good morning everyone i am looking for a good set of plug wires for my turbo v6 can anyone help me with this maybe a name and phone number thanks

If you are still looking, Highway Stars has just released these . . .
SuperMag wires . . . Numbered (exactly like factory) . . . . Perfect lengths . . . + MORE

Link: http://www.nos4gn.com/servlet/the-823/Buick-Grand-National-original/Detail
Grand National Numbered Spark Plug Wires.jpg

GNS Performance is a dealer for the "High Boost" wires.. We carry several different kinds to fit your price range. Personally sized & measured lengths by me for a perfect fit! Every set of our wires comes with seperators "Pre-installed & numbered for an easier direct fitment!

Choose from; Moroso Ultra 40 / MSD (2 versions) / ICE wires

100_0025.jpg

msdbetter.jpg

I found Taylor 10.5 mm wires on Summit website for $65 and they had 3 different colors to choose from. They fit really nice.

Get the Autiolite premium lifetime warranty wires from Auto Zone.
Went with these from.MSD, Accel and Taylors.....I couldnt tell a dang difference

I have used the Autolite wires from Autozone also on a few turbo regals over the years and they have always worked good,no problems at all. They are hard to beat at $30.00 with a lifetime warranty and readily available at the store,they're nothing special to look at but will serve you well and if you think there is a problem with them Autozone will replace them without questions. I have the MSD 8.5 super conductor wires on the car now and like you said, i can't tell a difference either.