Please look at My E85 PowerLogger files from my last time at the track.

The overall outing sucked but id like to know how the tune looks and what can i do to improve it.
5.7 TT chip
120# injectors
Double in-tank pumps

PL WB setting = AEM Gauge 0/5

Attachments

• 6-17-2014 test1.dat
    151.9 KB · Views: 118
  • 6-17-2014 test2.dat
    142 KB · Views: 90
  • 6-17-2014 test3.dat
    166.4 KB · Views: 99
Your TPS is very high.
You are extremely rich according to the wideband.
Where is your IAT sensor located?

At full throttle, you should not have an issue with WB readings with the external gate.

Your last run looks the best. It looks like you turned the boost up, which leaned it out. The first two runs were rich because you had the boost on the low side.

Ya, that last run looks better
I have been running 20 18 although i can run much more. I tune for max boost and then play with timing.

At full throttle, you should not have an issue with WB readings with the external gate.

Your last run looks the best. It looks like you turned the boost up, which leaned it out. The first two runs were rich because you had the boost on the low side.
them first two runs were to test all the changes that i just made to the set up.
I was going to turn it up higher but shit happened
Ya, that last run looks better
I have been running 20 18 although i can run much more. I tune for max boost and then play with timing.
Thats what i was going to do, turn the boost all the way up then play with timing.

Last edited:
The overall outing sucked but id like to know how the tune looks and what can i do to improve it.
5.7 TT chip
120# injectors
Double in-tank pumps

PL WB setting = AEM Gauge 0/5

I would get the full throttle tps down to 4.42 or so then take some fuel out of it. it is pig rich now. you did have a slight tick of kr twords the top end, so timing is probably where it needs to be, just a hair lower would be better. you can either remove some timing and up the boost or lower boost and add a few points of timing.