Please Identify this exotic for me

I know it cracks me up to see all the ignorant "it looks stupid" remarks.

I do not think they understand it HAS to look like that so it can reach its top speed.

You ever think a lot of people think our cars look stupid? The only difference between ours and this car is that this one is functionally designed.

I don't remember Buick approaching F1 teams asking to use their wind tunnel so they can reach 253mph in their bone-stock car.

There is NOTHING ignorant about one's personal belief about the appearance of a car. It is indeed possible to be impressed with the numbers and not like the way it looks.

I see I am not the only one that had some weird 350Z on their mind. I have been familiar with that car for a long time and still see the 350Z in it every time I see one.

Never have seen one in traffic - I would have taken some pics too. Truly a rare sight.

There is NOTHING ignorant about one's personal belief about the appearance of a car. It is indeed possible to be impressed with the numbers and not like the way it looks.

I agree, to say that someone who doesnt like the looks of a car is ignorant is a mindless, misinformed, shallow, uneducated, birdbrained statement :mad:

come on guys you want to see something funny

check out the vids on youtube where the people crash them into salt water. i think there are 2 of them on seperate occassions. regardless sure it may be a nice car but what a waste of money. i agree you could own several nice exotics for the price of one of these.

Look at this tool bag who drove his into a salt lake. They said the car is considered a total loss.

Attachments

• veyron.jpg
    veyron.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 75