Please Help!!!

I will wait as long as it takes no worries Lou, can't rush perfection :)(y)....

Scott you took great care of me lol your not off the hook yet lol I am still going to bug you haha
If you want to come by & check the car out I can go over somethings also so you can be better educated to watch out for to make a good decision. This could possibly prevent you from making an expensive mistake. What ever you do don't buy anything sight unseen especially from E-bay. The last several that came to my shop were people that got sucked in by what they thought was a good deal & were a disaster. I can go on forever with some of the horror stories.

If you want to come by & check the car out I can go over somethings also so you can be better educated to watch out for to make a good decision. This could possibly prevent you from making an expensive mistake. What ever you do don't buy anything sight unseen especially from E-bay. The last several that came to my shop were people that got sucked in by what they thought was a good deal & were a disaster. I can go on forever with some of the horror stories.
I would love to come by and check it out that would be great....I reallt appreciate the offer to be able to pick your brain lol..wouldn't want tI make an expensive mistake lol...when do you think I can come by??

I would love to come by and check it out that would be great....I reallt appreciate the offer to be able to pick your brain lol..wouldn't want tI make an expensive mistake lol...when do you think I can come by??

Lunch times seems to work best for me to visit Lou.;):D

Did you every find your Buick? I'm in Southern California as well and went through the same process with possibly the same cars about a month before you began your search.

Yes I did!! Now just getting the funds together and etc can't wait pretty excited!! Did you have any chance?

What city are you located? ...and do you need any parts? My car came with a bunch of extra stuff, and I think it'd be pretty cool to meet another new local and work on the cars. just an idea