please help me with tuning

how do you re tune the chip with out him doing it?

Follow the instructions that came with the chip. Lose the instructions.. contact Eric... he is very helpful when people contact him.

I noticed you said your O2s wouldn't register sometimes. Or they would fluctuate.

I'm chasing a very similar issue and have noticed the same thing. After the car is warm and I do a quick drive cycle I'll sit at idle. Both during the drive and when I park, the O2 readings fluctuate anywhere from 130 up to 800. It happens at all RPM ranges. There will be some intervals both when driving and at idle that last maybe 5 - 10 seconds where it will register 750 - 800. But then it will start fluctuating all over the place again.

I think I read all of the replies here and I don't believe anyone commented on this. If anyone has any insight I'd appreciate hearing it.

Thanks and good luck. Hope you get it nailed down.

Dan

It wasn't commented on because that is what the stock narrow band 02 sensor is supposed to do. If it does not fluctuate, the sensor is faulty. The only time it will "lock" is when you start putting the pedal down and the ECM goes into PE.

TT Chips have an idle feature that will hold the 02 and use pre programmed tables in the ECU for smoothness.

On another note, from the original post. I don't think we are all on the same page at all with this diagnosis.

We need a data-log file so we can SEE what is happening. Not that I don't think you are explaining it well, but there are always other variables and extra eyes are a good thing.

Maybe if there was a little more info on your profile someone might say "hey, I live about 10 minutes from you. I have a powerlogger - buy me a beer and I'll help you out". It happens more than not with this board.

It wasn't commented on because that is what the stock narrow band 02 sensor is supposed to do. If it does not fluctuate, the sensor is faulty. The only time it will "lock" is when you start putting the pedal down and the ECM goes into PE.

TT Chips have an idle feature that will hold the 02 and use pre programmed tables in the ECU for smoothness.

Great. Thanks for the info and quick reply. I'll keep a very close eye on it under load to make sure I'm in the 780 - 800 mv range.

Dan