"PK RIPPER" BMX Bike

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Okay, It's time I sell this bike that is doing nothing but just sitting here on hooks in the garage! I would rather see someone enjoy it so here is the breakdown on the bike. The "Grand National" of BMX !!!

The frame, fork and cranks were took down bare and powdercoated. NEW Oddesy hazard lite rims, Nickle plated spoke nipples, Black spokes, DK sealed Hub's, Nickle plated chain, new Bear claw peddles, older dia comp brakes w/slic cable, Custom made silver sticker set, Sel San Marco seat ($130+ new!), Haro catapult tires, Larger axles, Stainless allen head chain adjusters. Sure there is more i'm forgetting but it literally cost me $500 to completely rebuild this bike 2yrs ago and that's not including the purchase of the bike originally..

I will let it go to a TB board member for $500!!

I can't ship it but will be happy to bring it to BG in OCT or Reynolds in NOV...

I have the bike also listed on Craigslist..

Attachments

• PK RIPPER 001.jpg
    PK RIPPER 001.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,724
  • PK RIPPER 002.jpg
    PK RIPPER 002.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 1,448
  • PK RIPPER 003.jpg
    PK RIPPER 003.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 1,421
  • PK RIPPER 005.jpg
    PK RIPPER 005.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 1,437
  • Dingo BMX frame 011.jpg
    Dingo BMX frame 011.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 1,572
Do you have something "not" so nice for my 5yr old,or maybe you can recommend something, was a bmx'r back in the 80,but just into redline,and mongoose,not as hard core as you...so something for a 5yr old..thanks for any help...looks like a sweet bike and very tempting... Dennis :)

Do you have something "not" so nice for my 5yr old,or maybe you can recommend something, was a bmx'r back in the 80,but just into redline,and mongoose,not as hard core as you...so something for a 5yr old..thanks for any help...looks like a sweet bike and very tempting... Dennis :)
Nothing else at the moment..

Man that bike brings back fun memories! Those were ultralight, I had a used one I bought back "then" but I remember I cracked the frame :biggrin: Now I want my pink Hutch back...lol

Nice bike..! if it was an 80's loop tail it would be gone already for that price... I still have my 1982 Torker and a 1982 GT.. Still ride em too.. 41 year old fart on a bmx bike..

Sweet bike!!! I remember passing on a PK in a pawn store in the early 90s. They wanted $50.00 for the whole bike. They also had a M/T cross ram intake for a SBC for $75.00. At the time I couldn't afford either!!! :D I'd still love to get a hold green 1986 Haro Master.

Man, I would love to have this bike....just to have it. Of course I have a bunch of other crap laying around just for nostalgia sake. I think I'm actually going to look for a 24" BMX style cruiser. Very nice PK!!

My son has an Extreme mini he is six. They're not the cheapest bikes out there but they are really nice. I think I paid 375.00 for it when he was three. He rode it on trainers for that summer and has been on it without em ever since! Free wheel and all! :biggrin: Next summer Jr dragster

SOLD! Pending payment from L8TRH8R. Jason shipping it should not be a problem!

Thanks,
SW

Can't wait to get it! the best part about NOT growing much since high school beside the fact that I'm light in the car is that I can still enjoy riding a 20'' bike!!!

Can't wait to get it! the best part about NOT growing much since high school beside the fact that I'm light in the car is that I can still enjoy riding a 20'' bike!!!
you small guys make me sick:tongue::tongue:
looks like you are gonna have fun...

Next summer Jr dragster[/QUOTE]

This is the reason my car is still on my lift...LOL...my 10 year old thinks she is shirley muldowney....I gotta admit it though...i am having a lot of fun with our jr dragster...This kid wants to race every weekend and go to all the test and tunes...go figure..LOL

I picked this up today for my boy,:eek:he is 5yrs old....maybe next yr he can handle it...but the deal was right and its mint...$120

Attachments

• rl.jpg
    rl.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 1,169