Pizza cruies sunday 4-18-10

I don need to drink

to post, i drink caus I post, er i post caus i drink.
at least i don count sheeps, ( do goats count?)
Thnx for sticking it to me Lou, er I mean thanx fo sticking up for me,

ah hec, please continue......

to post, i drink caus I post, er i post caus i drink.
at least i don count sheeps, ( do goats count?)
Thnx for sticking it to me Lou, er I mean thanx fo sticking up for me,

ah hec, please continue......
shus up stewpid !

yesh sire.

wow, the stuff I put up with, and from a senior citizen!:tongue:

ttt

One week bump for the health food hangout.

Mike B.

Hey i went to the long beach swap meet saw
a few buicksters ther all coming to the pizza cruise....

should have a good group, is Reggie and Reggie jr coming out?

I'm officially off the attendee list.
I'll be flying to Korea on Saturday, and then on to China the following week...won't be home till May 1.

Have fun and post lots of pix.

Ralph...don't blow your motor!;)

I'm officially off the attendee list.
I'll be flying to Korea on Saturday, and then on to China the following week...won't be home till May 1.

Have fun and post lots of pix.

Ralph...don't blow your motor!;)

Are you sure your not running from the Supra? :D

I'd even give it a go against that Acura that had you so scared you sold a perfectly good GN.;)
tsk, tsk, tsk.....

2 months after the guy bought it a lifter went out, I guess it was not so perfect after all. :(, thank god im not wrenching on anything anymore other than changing plugs and buffing the paint thanks to mike barnard it came out like new on my 42k mile SUPRA. :)

2 months after the guy bought it a lifter went out, I guess it was not so perfect after all. :(, thank god im not wrenching on anything anymore other than changing plugs and buffing the paint thanks to mike barnard it came out like new on my 42k mile SUPRA. :)

I've never seen an old man drive a supra let alone buffing one out!!!

I've never seen an old man drive a supra let alone buffing one out!!!

Seen plenty of guys older than myself own supra's and drive them as well, you see it takes a lot of money to own one and not every chump, gagster wanna be outthere has the kind of cash to get one, not to mention brains to deal with something as complicated as the Supra. ;)

Seen plenty of guys older than myself own supra's and drive them as well, you see it takes a lot of money to own one and not every chump, gagster wanna be outthere has the kind of cash to get one, not to mention brains to deal with something as complicated as the Supra. ;)
Now your a rich girl