pittsburgh april turbo meet up

yes anyone- even if you have no turbo.

everyone is invited...
do you have a place in mind?

okay
- mr mikes north huntingdon?
jioios -greensburg

anyone else?

What about somewhere in Monroeville? Thats probably the most centrally located area in Pittsburgh.

monroeville it is

now then

gateway grill
rivertowne
outback
max and ermas
primantis

lets hear the opinions

monroeville it is

now then

gateway grill
rivertowne
outback
max and ermas
primantis

lets hear the opinions

Dont forget Hooters! I'm kidding. Max and Erma's has a pretty large parking lot and theyre right off 22 on 48

HOW ABOUT A BUFFET?? MORE FOOD IS ALWAYS A PLUS.... I'M IN AS LONG AS ITS SOME-WHAT CLOSE AS CHURCH LETS OUT AT NOON.. ARE WE BRINGING OUR TOYS? MONROEVILLE IS GREAT,I CAN BE THERE IN 20 MINUTES..

I would hope everyone brings they're cars. Nothing like an all GN car show....lol. Be nice to see quite a few show up. Bill what are you talking about church?

I may actually be able to make this. The engine is back in the car, Just needing to get cam sensor in and adjusted right. Of course which I have no f-ing clue how to do it. Tim will help when he gets the time.

hooters is good - although we had it there last time monroeville was the spot.im not against it again!

i also love max and ermas and parking is good.

around 12;30 on the 29th?

Mario I have a cam sensor tool if you need it

Sent from my Droid using Turbo Buick

Cool, I just have no idea how to use it. Tim said something about turning the sensor til the light turns green. ????? I don't know. Tim's on midnight all this week, and I hate to bug him, are you ever in my neck of the woods, would you wanna show me, be good to meet you in person anyway. Let me know. Thanks a bunch

AHHH YYYOOOOO got my car done 2 days ago!!! so if weather good im game to bring car....also iknow this is gonna make me seem dumb but how the hell u get a handle on for some reason it makes my button stick so maybe i can get a lil help

12.30 at max and ermas in monroeville

Greg what handle/ door handle? outside or in

buickwork.png

just waxed