Piston options for the .030" 109

Due to a FPR vacuum line, I lost 3 .020" diamond pistions at 30 psi. Here is the thread:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-videos-picture-library/336359-carnage-vol-3-a.html

Block is now going 30 over, and I'm in the market for a fresh set of pistons.

I have since read that diamonds have a weakness towards the edge of the valve reliefs, and thats where mine let go. Are there stronger pistons out there? I'm not too concerned with weight and would like to keep compression in the mid 8's. Going to run at 30 psi+ and run a cometic HG with home ported irons. Running stock stroke CAT forged cranks and K1 rods. Overall goal of the motor is to dip into the 9's in street trim.

My tune should get alot better now that I went with Turbotweaks SD chip.

Thoughts?

Can you really consider the piston weak since you did lean the engine out in a major way. On of my friends melted a Wiseco in a similar fashion and it's pretty much like the J&E in design. He lost an injector and it got ugly..... YouTube - Winning in a Blaze of Glory.

I have .020 diamonds and are showing no signs of weakness after over 30 runs. Even burnt through a cometic once. Piston is fine.
The SD is a very cool chip to use. Its so many things it can do. I like mine a lot but its because I've grown to be very patient with changing the tune.

I'm not blaming the piston(s) in anyway, just want some more strength threshold when things go bad.

Any use CP's?