PIR Race results 7/23

TurboK

Hey guys, I went to PIR last night to try out my new combo before Turbo Thunder. This is the first time out at the track with my Buick (only had the car 7 months).

My best run was a - 12.46@109 with a 1.96 60 foot time

My 28X11.50 ET streets were spinning all the way into second gear. Also my o2 readings were in the 930's at the top end. After each run I would get a code 42 and 34 (Est circuit problem and MAF volts low). I think my code problems and high o2's are caused by some interferance with my translator + .
Hopefully I can get my problems worked out before Turbo Thunder ~ see you guys there !

I would have showed up If I was not in IDaho over the weekend

TurboK said:
Hey guys, I went to PIR last night to try out my new combo before Turbo Thunder. This is the first time out at the track with my Buick (only had the car 7 months).

My best run was a - 12.46@109 with a 1.96 60 foot time

My 28X11.50 ET streets were spinning all the way into second gear. Also my o2 readings were in the 930's at the top end. After each run I would get a code 42 and 34 (Est circuit problem and MAF volts low). I think my code problems and high o2's are caused by some interferance with my translator + .
Hopefully I can get my problems worked out before Turbo Thunder ~ see you guys there !

Verry Nice kelly. I would like to talk to you at the track, I don't think I have met you yet.There is only few people up in vancouver.. I a should be running the same times I hope :rolleyes:

It will be nice to see you Kelly. I won't have my Sy this year, but the GN will be there, plus the hubby's racecar will be there too.. We will be the ones with the GN and the gray 2 door Chevelle wagon with stickers all over it. I don't know if you even remember me, I think we might have met once at Rainbow Falls back in 1998 .. before I think you and Jeff named us NWSTP. I heard that you drove through the Woodburn (TT4) pits two years ago, in the Sy, but I never got to see you.
Come visit us, we'll have the air on :D

V6Power87 said:
What is your combo Kelly?

Hey Dan,
My combo is GT6152E turbo , 60lb injectors ,Translator + , 3.5" LS1 MAF , Extender chip, Progressive Alky.
So is your Buick going to be at Turbo Thunder this year ? do you still live at the same place as last time I was out there , I should stop by and show you my car .

volvoman said:
Verry Nice kelly. I would like to talk to you at the track, I don't think I have met you yet.There is only few people up in vancouver.. I a should be running the same times I hope :rolleyes:

Hey Chris, I would like to check out your Volvo before Turbo thunder. Looks like a cool ride !!

turbov6truck said:
It will be nice to see you Kelly. I won't have my Sy this year, but the GN will be there, plus the hubby's racecar will be there too.. We will be the ones with the GN and the gray 2 door Chevelle wagon with stickers all over it. I don't know if you even remember me, I think we might have met once at Rainbow Falls back in 1998 .. before I think you and Jeff named us NWSTP. I heard that you drove through the Woodburn (TT4) pits two years ago, in the Sy, but I never got to see you.
Come visit us, we'll have the air on :D

Yes Wanda, I remember you ... so are you going to race the GN at TT ?

See ya' there

Yep, thats the plan, I had so much fun the last two years, I wanted to bring the Sy again, but Pat wanted to bring his racecar, so we decided to give the Sy a break this year. Besides, I haven't raced the GN yet. I hope its as fun as the Sy is. Without AWD, it could be a challenge for me. If they spin at all, that is. I won't be as fast as most of you guys, but thats okay, it will still be a BLAST..
I wish Jeff was still out our way, he would have fun too. I think Paul and Kim are coming, I know Dennis is, and hopefully Roland :D I am hearing that a few of the NWSTP SyTy folks will be coming out, that will make it even more fun!
See you there!!