Pinout for LS1 Maf needed

Benched

I am locating a Translator + in the glove box, and I don't want to have 6 wires and 4 connectors running between the X-lator and the new maf.

Another question would be what are the pink, black, and yellow wires on the T+ as regarding their function.

I want to intercept the original maf wires right before the ECM, put a male connector on them, and take the other end of these wires and put a female connector going to the ECM. Before a smog check, I can remove the T+ from these connectors, join the the connectors, and reinstall the factory MAF.

You might want to PM TurboBob if the T+ didn't come with a wiring schematic.

LS1 maf

I can get an LS1 MAF from a friend....where do i get a translator with intructions and will one of these help the car??

"Samaurai" installation method

The T+ comes with a 6" adapter that will let you plug the LS1 MAF right into the stock wiring.

T+ wiring:
Pink - +12volts (either one)
Black - ground (either one)
Yellow - MAF signal INTO T+ (from MAF)
Green - MAF signal OUT of T+ (to ECM)
White - EST (spark signal) INTO T+ (from ECM)
Gray - EST (spark signal) OUT of T+ (to ignition module)

You can get some connectors by buying one MAF extension cable and cutting it in half.... :)

hth

TurboBob

where do i buy the translator and other

stuff needed if i have a 2002 ls1 maf off a trans am??

thanks

ramchargers has the stuff but i dont know what is needed?

thanks again

Samari method, that's funny.

Bob, can you confirm that at the ECM, C2 block, that A6 is power (MAF pink/black), B6 is signal (MAF gray/red), and that B4 is EST (CCCI point A -white)?
Thanks for the help.