pinks

damn. I just realized the Daytona 500 is on that day. What the hell were they thinking?

TTT anyone interested in caravanning up?:cool:

what time you going?ive got some other buddies going with some serious toys,im thinking about driving the gn and having a friend tow the camaro over with his hummer,but he says its a gas hog....wife wont let me take the suburban...so we need a head check on who is going and what time,maybe if we have alot of tr cars in one area we can get some air time.....

what time you going?ive got some other buddies going with some serious toys,im thinking about driving the gn and having a friend tow the camaro over with his hummer,but he says its a gas hog....wife wont let me take the suburban...so we need a head check on who is going and what time,maybe if we have alot of tr cars in one area we can get some air time.....

around noon. But we are coming from Hollywood. arent you north west of the track?

spectator spots? you mean parking?

im 2 hours away on the west coast...my one friend just made his first pass in his 57 nomad/10.9 hooking issues,but all day and just made his first pass around 6p.m.....i guess you can watch,just not enter...still im leaving out in the early morning,im told its a nice set-up and to get my ars over so ill work the wife tonight and hopefull leave out early...

NO,not me ....my buick is in a warm garage in the snow belt....the car at the track ran 13.80 et I THINK.....will anybody represent the turbo buick crowd.....I think i will have to see for myself tomorrow morning

NO,not me ....my buick is in a warm garage in the snow belt....the car at the track ran 13.80 et I THINK.....will anybody represent the turbo buick crowd.....I think i will have to see for myself tomorrow morning
can i make a pass tommoro?i was told no,only watch?ill drive out 2 hours and make my 11 second pass,but im told no racing except for people already in?

it looks like on the radar that the rain is done. I just called and they said they do still plan on racing today. They are going to start drying the track but call before you go - (561) 622-1400

we are heading up now and so is Eddie. Jeff is already there, he said he saw wayne and he is going to run. As of noon "they should be starting any minute now..." :D