Pinks All Out in Houston on March 17th

Robert

Can you make sure I am listed as a member. I signed up at your work about 7 weeks ago but I don't receive any emails or anything.

Just checking.

Darren Withers
vorsicle@gmail.com

Darren, you are on the list as a current member. I`II ask Victor for your card. When you get to the track, ask for me or Nick Alfano. Tell them you are the offical HBC GOOGLE video guru:D :D .

I just got home from HRP. Met with Seth Angel, we are parking our cars PIT SIDE, near the concesssion stand. There are some other car clubs going to be there. He said we could get in after 7:00 am. Seth said he would leave 30 free passes at the pit entrance for the HBC. Get there early. I talked to Nate from PINKS, told him the Houston Buick Club would be there tommorow, he asked how many Turbo Cars were going to show up. I guess they really like the Turbo Cars. See you there. :D :D :D :D

So just advise the pit entrance that you are with HBC and they should let us in? Howz that work?

What time should we get there? Jon, Ed and I were thinking about showing up mid day. Is that too late?

So just advise the pit entrance that you are with HBC and they should let us in? Howz that work?

What time should we get there? Jon, Ed and I were thinking about showing up mid day. Is that too late?

YES, let them know at the pit gate you are with the HBC. I`ll see if I can get more than 30 free passes, you can get in even if the free passes are gone. its only $10.00 to get in.

Man, it was a great turn out. Thanks Robert for putting on a great event. Thanks Nick for allowing us to use the suite. And thanks to all the others that assisted that I am leaving out.

I shot some video. It will take me some time to get it all edited in to individual segments for emailing.

Any of you guys make the finals? Saw an episode a couple of weeks ago with a few TR's in it....I want more!!!!!! Any idea on the air date yet?

PINKS put on a GREAT show yesterday. Some of the closest side by side racing I`ve seen on their show. Stands were packed. Thanks to Nick Alfano & O`Reillys Auto Parts, we had a great view from the suite & it was packed. All of us got in free thanks to Seth Angel & HRP. We made our parade lap down the track. I guess we will see if we made the show in 2 months when the episode airs or if we end up on the cutting room floor. John Martin with his '86 T Type was the only TR entry in the race. He was plagued with ignition problems. Rotten luck:mad: . He & John Nyguen came down from Dallas area. We invited them up the the suite to hang out with us & watch the races. We enjoyed meeting & talking to both of them, super nice guys. Better luck next year. I finally got Paul Leblanc to rejoin the HBC. Jerryl Nai joined us also. Thanks to all that came out. See you in 2 weeks at Waco (Texas Buick Nationals).:)

Man, it was a great turn out. Thanks Robert for putting on a great event. Thanks Nick for allowing us to use the suite. And thanks to all the others that assisted that I am leaving out.

I shot some video. It will take me some time to get it all edited in to individual segments for emailing.

Darren,

It was great to see all the Buick guys again. We had a great turn out. Darren also got some video from the best seat in the house LOL.

Nick

I got a lot of the video edited of the Buicks. I don't want to post on Google without your permission.

I can email individually.

Send me your email addresses. I have about 10 or so and they are all right around 10 meg each. So, make sure you have room in your inbox.

I got a lot of the video edited of the Buicks. I don't want to post on Google without your permission.

I can email individually.

Send me your email addresses. I have about 10 or so and they are all right around 10 meg each. So, make sure you have room in your inbox.

Hey Darren, I don`t think anyone minds being on GOOGLE:cool: (15 secs. of fame). Send me some footage. My email address is www . cantdrivefiftyfive . com :) .