Pinks All Out in Houston on March 17th

SuperDave86

They are going to shoot Pinks All Out at Houston Raceway Park on March 17th. Anybody going to take there car and win the 10,000$?

If my car is running well i may bring it out. It will be 11.00s but may have to detune it to 11.50s or so to be NHRA legal. I doubt HRP wants to have cars on national TV going down their track running 11.00s with no cage. I know they may be looking for a 9.00, 10.00 11.00 or 12.00 class. I doubt they want cars in the 12.00s

If my car is running well i may bring it out. It will be 11.00s but may have to detune it to 11.50s or so to be NHRA legal. I doubt HRP wants to have cars on national TV going down their track running 11.00s with no cage. I know they may be looking for a 9.00, 10.00 11.00 or 12.00 class. I doubt they want cars in the 12.00s

i will be out there,in the 10.00 class:wink:

The Pinks guys love the Turbo Buicks. They are tired of all stangs and they are looking for anything that is different to make the show. They are only going to allow 300 cars so register early. It is possible to win up to 16,000$ with the bet money. They said that the majority on the cars showing up are running 11.50 to 10.00

They are going to shoot Pinks All Out at Houston Raceway Park on March 17th. Anybody going to take there car and win the 10,000$?

The Houston Buick Club will be there. Hope the LSPBC members can make it. We will have limited access to O`Reillys Suite #306, thanks to Nick Alfano. See Nick or myself to get in. This is your chance to get National coverage of your BAD Buick. Bring your Turbo car even if your not racing to show the PINKS crew the number of Buicks we have here in TEXAS & support your fellow Buick racers.

UPDATE INFORMATION. HRP gates will open 8:00 am. HBC will have FULL access to O`Reillys Suite #306. Requirements to get in Suite: Sign guest book, Must be a HBC member, member wanna be, or fellow Buick owner. Suite holds approx. 50 people. IF you are racing, need to register early with HRP by website or phone: 281-383-RACE (7223). Only 300 cars. I need to know how many Buicks are showing up to watch so I can tell Seth Angel how spaces we need. Let me know by March 15th. Respond to this thread or email me at: Sign In ;) :smile:

UPDATE INFORMATION. HRP gates will open 8:00 am. HBC will have FULL access to O`Reillys Suite #306. Requirements to get in Suite: Sign guest book, Must be a HBC member, member wanna be, or fellow Buick owner. Suite holds approx. 50 people. IF you are racing, need to register early with HRP by website or phone: 281-383-RACE (7223). Only 300 cars. I need to know how many Buicks are showing up to watch so I can tell Seth Angel how spaces we need. Let me know by March 15th. Respond to this thread or email me at: Sign In ;) :smile:

Nick's car is my old car and I am a former HBC member...do I qualify?:biggrin:
If there is extra room, I'd like to hang out.

I think we can find room for you. I`ll ask Nick (haha). I`ll have HBC membership forms & T-Shirts on hand just in case anyone wants to join or buy a shirt.:biggrin:

Robert,

John Martin and I will be bringing his low-mid 10 sec Ttype from Plano.

John Nguyen

I will be ther if I am off work and no contractors at home. Last Monday I woke up and it was raining INSIDE my living room:eek: :eek: Pipe broke in the attic!!!!!:mad: Will be on the bike though. Jon Hanson

I'm hoping to come down from Texarkana. I'll probably have to go 11.0 or 11.5. I have no cage, etc. What do I need to do to preregister? And how much is registration. How much to join the HBC, Hey I'm only about 5 to 6 hours away.
Thanks, Mike

I'm hoping to come down from Texarkana. I'll probably have to go 11.0 or 11.5. I have no cage, etc. What do I need to do to preregister? And how much is registration. How much to join the HBC, Hey I'm only about 5 to 6 hours away.
Thanks, Mike

You can run 11:50s without a roll bar if you are on drag radials. HRP is pretty strict about that, especially since this event is going to be televised on National TV. Go to Houston Raceway Park website or call 281-383-7223 to preregister. I don`t know how much it is to race, but $10.00 to watch. To joint the HBC is ONLY $20.00 a year, includes free HBC decal. Mark (Puddin) Thomas is a HBC member & lives in Knoxville, Tenn. He is known by many Turbo Buick Owners. My email address did not work on last post. Here it is www. cantdrivefiftyfive @ hotmail . com:smile:

I called this morning and the track said that they weren't taking any more registrations. They said they hit their quota weeks ago, plus they have an alternate list. I should have jumped on it right away. I guess I had some turbo-brain lag.

I just talked to Seth Angel of HRP. I am meeting with him tomorrow night to inspect spot for our "Buicks" to park. He wanted to know if we would be interested in a "parade" down the track with our cars. Shine 'em up, bring 'em out, show 'em off to the rest of the world.:D :D :D