Pictures of final hydroboost..almostalmost

Dhos1

Self-tuning wanna-be
As you guys know i purchased a Tallon Kit for a hydroboost swap. Finally after about a month or so of the car being on jackstands between not having time...working, family, different hoses and fittings, a new reservoir...burning up a pump...various leaks, changing every brake line in the car....i am finally complete. Here are pics of the final install. I cranked it and it made a horrible groan again....i was like "fuck me", i got disgusted and let it run for a few...cycled the wheel again, then it stopped. Before when i felt the pressure line to the pump it was vibrating like crazy, now it was just smooth after all the air pushed out....I still haveca slight issue...my brake pedal is soft and slow to return...i will bleed it again tommorrow. 20160826_193552.jpg 20160826_193552.jpg 20160826_193601.jpg

Hmmmm, just cranked it without bleeding it and it seems to be getting better...i may trst drive it when it cools down today.

Good to see it finished. It fought you every step of the way. Now the payoff for your hard work!

Did you get the PSC reservoir from Tallon too?
Looks great.
Does the bracket shown for the PSC reservoir make it a true bolt on with no extra modifications needed?

Did you get the PSC reservoir from Tallon too?
Looks great.
Does the bracket shown for the PSC reservoir make it a true bolt on with no extra modifications needed?
No, I got the reservoir from the warehouse itself. I was actually taking my daughter the cheerleading practice one day and saw PSC warehouse. Had no idea I had one in an industrial complex about 10 minutes from me here in Fort Worth...lol. Funny what you see when I actually pay attention while driving.

Not a true bolt on as far as the bracket is concerned. I actually utilized the existing reservoir bracket to bolt to that one and it just happened to cinch right in perfect fit. I did have to drill a few small hoes though. Works fine. I will take some closer pics when I get home from work.

My Hydratech looks like yours and is also slow to return. I'm thinking of letting a local shop bleed it. Let us know if you get it figured out. Thanks.

Well shit.....what happens when you lose your steering, thank god in front of the house!!!! You make a mess that requires pressure washing!!!! And you open the hood and wonder why you used a push lock hose for a pressure line....im not really a curser...but DAMMIT, im glad i did not take it on the highway and decided to take it in the sub-division first...and thank goodness it shit the bed in front of my house. And lastly...its a quick fix. But, on a lighter side....this SOB brakes like crazy...uhhh, and shes still fast..lol

Got the line replaced and she runs as advertised. As far as my brakes..the pedal is now returning faster. I believe it may just be a hydroboost thing. But im happy to report no brake lights....now to clean her up the next nice day