Pics of tow rig an car....

RUQWKNF27

Attachments

• TRUCK RIG 001.jpg
    TRUCK RIG 001.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 477
I like your new exhaust system alot better it looks really good. If you dont mind
me asking what kind is it?

It is a custom made piece. 4" mandrel bent DP back.. HUM I guess you remember the last piece ....

I had a guy make it for me.. I saw the same exhast on a St 2 car an I was like "I want one".. Although does not sound as nasty.. But is the meanest I have heard on a 109.. If the word mean an V-6 could be put in the same sentence.. I actually have a 15 sec video of it on my phone if I could figure out how to post it.. You can really hear it cutting a lick.. Me an friend built theorg. 4" on the car an I did notthink it could sound better butit does..
The guy that made it has mandrel bending machine that can do all the way up to 6.5" .. I hear they are pretty expensive..

Great lookin' rig. Do you tow at night? Have you ever considered connecting the stop/taillights of the car to the tow rig? I think this would be the hot setup and I will likely do it before my outing next year. A diode block from Blue Ox, a Modulite and the balls to cut into the cars wiring harness. Not as effective for all you enclosed trailer types.

Attachments

• TRUCK RIG 003.jpg
    TRUCK RIG 003.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 338
good improvement on exhaust

LOVE The car definately one of the cleanest.... now if you would just post some engine pix :D