Superhero
A big thanks to everyone who came out to Celebration
on Sunday, even with the short time to secure the
location and promote this we had a nice turnout of 23
cars. Thanks to the Tampa Bay area group who stepped
forward to support this. Thanks also to Rocco Spano
and Steve Miller for diplaying probably 99% of Buick
diecasts ever made as well as other memorabillia from
Buick NASCAR and Indy 500 jackets, promo books, etc.

Thanks to all of the vendors who donated hundreds of
thousands of dollars of items for raffle, (RJC Racing,
G-Body Parts, Buickgn.com, GNcollector.com, Shawn
Silovitz aka CDGuy, Postons, Dennis Kirban, Special
Additions, Bracey Bowman, Jeff & Sherrie Sowers and
more) a portion of the proceeds will go to New Hope
for Kids charity.

Attachments

• overhead.jpg
    overhead.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 235
  • gnline.jpg
    gnline.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 221
  • memorabillia.jpg
    memorabillia.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 232
  • grayt.jpg
    grayt.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 221
  • raffle.jpg
    raffle.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 230
also, the first 20 cars got a Limited Edition HW in their goodie bag...

Attachments

• limitededition.jpg
    limitededition.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 234
Had a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome pics, hope to see you all again in Bowling Green next week, lets try to do this more then one time a year!!!!!!!!!

thanks JD :D :D

See the guy in the orange Ron Jon shirt, eagerly waiting for his raffle number to be called?????

Yup, that's me!!!!! Great job getting this show off, fellas. You'll have a bigger turn out next time....MY car will be there, for one thing. :D Beautiful day, and I got to meet some really nice fellas. Thanks a lot!

You guys are lucky to have that many GN owners interested in hanging out. :smile: Over here in the westcoast it's maybe 10-15 :rolleyes: Nice cars guys ;)

Heck, there is this many cars sitting in KDK's lot on any given day. LOL!

I was expecting somewhere between 30-40 cars. Isn't that what we were seeing at Race Rock? I was hoping to see some other cars as well...not 1 TTA was there, nor any conversions. Next time will be better, I am certain. Jusr gotta get the word out early.

Personally, Liked the atmosphere better there than Race Rock. Great place, nice area to walk and wander around, scenic, cool litttle malt shop and a couple outdoor lounges.....all in all, great place for a car show.

I know of about 15-20 buicks in the pan-handle. Maybe next year we can organize a cruise of some sort to meet in Orlando. :)

I was hoping to see some other cars as well...not 1 TTA was there, nor any conversions.

Did you miss the Cutlass with the IC motor? Sam R. out of the Tampa area made an excellent sleeper. He left a little early. He's at all of the big events so you'll probally be seeing it again in the future.

Thanks for the positive responses on the show.

We hope to fill the street up and expand into the round driveway next year with TB's from all over the state. Also, we hope more vendors will donate items or at least send catalogs to put into the goodie bags, heck its free advertising right into TB owners hands! The town newspaper did some interviews and took pics, so I hope to get copies if they run the story.

Here are two pics of the Olds, its an awesome car that looks like it came factory with the LC2

Attachments

• olds.jpg
    olds.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 162
  • olds2.jpg
    olds2.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 151
Nice! All I could think about, though, was every one of those Buicks leaking oil on that nice brick work.

Jim

Nice! All I could think about, though, was every one of those Buicks leaking oil on that nice brick work.

Jim

I was thinking the same thing. I had a friend that was stationed in Germany when he was in the USAF. He had a nice little horror story of how his car got towed because it left an oil stain on a cobble stone street. Just for the heck of it I looked under my car and there was already a couple of stains from somebody elses car. Must of been from those DeLorans or the exotics last month.LOL