Pickup truck bedliner and bed cover

Sweet6

I just got a new full size GMC I need to get a bedliner and a rear cover. Let me know what you guys recommend.

For a bed cover, get a roll up. Yes, they might cost more but in the long run you'll be happy that you went with one. I have my roll up cover for 10 years.

In the past I had the soft covers that mounted on a frame with snaps to hold the cover. Anytime you un-snapped in the winter, it was a b!tch to snap them back. A friend of mine had a velco one, which sucked big time. He stuck velco to the sides of his bed and the cover fastened to the velco.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

tonno-pro...can get it for around $250 shipped.. tri fold, good quality and install yourself in 5 minutes, love mine so far, and for the bedliner I agree with line-x

I have always used rhino liner with good results. Have it is all 4 work truck now. As for as covers i have used velrco and snaps. I hate the snaps. Velco was very awesome but I was told that a lot of manufacturers are going away from Velcro because it does hold out in the long run.