Picking up my car after lots of work.. Questions

NY87GN

Gents, I am hoping to get my car from the body shop this week after some pretty extensive work. I just wanted to ask for advice on what potential pitfalls and what to look for when I get it. I also would like to add this work is being done by a very reputable place local in NYC, I have seen his past work.
The car has been repainted, the floor boards replaced, ttops sills have been redone and all rubbers and stainless parts replaced. All door rubbers replaced as well. Pillars and hinges changed. Dynamat and on and on…
As you can imagine this was all very costly, before I hand over my hard earned money I was just seeking some advice from anyone who has done this before or any auto body guys.
Many thanks for your time and considerations!!

Did you do the body bushings too? I imagine you would if you went through all of that

So things to look for I have a list since I have to give the customers back their cars.

Cleanliness inside, outside and all around.

Bumps, bulges bruises. Are there any that were not their before. In your case I hope not.

Mileage, is it different from when it was delivered. In my case it requires driving since I do service repair and tuning. Still should be a nominal amount.

How rushed is the vendor? does he try to hurry you on your way or does he wait and answer all your questions. I never hurry and wait until the customer has no more questions.

Does the vendor follow up with you and ensure you are happy or have any other questions?

These are the things I try to do for my customers so I look for these when using a vendor.

Hope this helps.

Look at the car in the sunshine when you pick it up. If there are little dots this is called fish eyes. If there are circular scratches this is called swirl marks (left from the power buffer). Also look for orange peel. None of these are acceptable in a high dollar paint job.