Pic Request Hood Mounted Fuel Gauge

Joel A. Russo

I have the bracket that mounts to the hood, just need to see pics of how you guys ran the line out of the back of the gauge. I have an Auto Meter Pro Comp liquid filled gauge and mounting cup.

i have a black 180degree fitting for the curve then hose clips holding it to the underside of the hood til it heads twards the schrader tee on the fuel rail.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have the Kenne Bell guage...pics of the gauge aren't mine but looks the same as this...U-shaped fitting out the back of guage...pic with car you can see the gauge with lines coming out back

Attachments

• hood mount gauge1.jpg
    hood mount gauge1.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 165
  • hood mount gauge2.jpg
    hood mount gauge2.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 153
  • 000_0003.jpg
    000_0003.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 144
Here's pic of engine bay...the line comes out back of guage...under hood...then along hood to pass side and connected to fuel rail

Attachments

• motor1.JPG
    motor1.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 141
Thanks for the pics guys. What size fitting and line are you using, and where did you get the black fitting?

I'm pretty sure I used a -4AN on mine with a hose end. I use a stainless one, Earls I think. You could always call Autometer tech line with your model number and they will tell you for sure what fitting will work.

i have -3an line & my fitting came from my local engine shop but summit or jegs should have it. I think its areoquip brand.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app