Personalized License Plates

yernext.jpg

When I was much younger and in the Army I had EATATDY on my tag for about 6 mos then got a nasty letter that said they wanted them back and now.

Now that I am older and Married I am thinking about putting GOD SPD on the car.

Originally posted by BOOSTBROTHER
When I was much younger and in the Army I had EATATDY on my tag for about 6 mos then got a nasty letter that said they wanted them back and now.

Ok, maybe I am just stupid, or slow, but what does that plate stand for? Thanks

Im headed off to the DMV to get my plates for 2 cars-

TWEAKED :D
RUQWKNF

Hopefully they arent taken

BW

i have to wait 365 days till i get mine:confused:

i was ordering them today, and since we are getting new BUFFALO plates, i cant recieve mine till next november.

how retarded is this? so, if i ordered them in september, i would have them till next november.
glad the DMV sent me a letter notifying us that you would have to wait till nov 2005 to recieve them if you want a personalized plate

OH WELL
BW

The plates on my van are FTNAVY, for F*ck The Navy.

It gets a lot of looks since I'm in the Navy, work on a Navy base, and live on the base.

I really hate my job.

Originally posted by KLHAMMETT
Heres mine
Hopefully there is no need to explain:D

that's awesome!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: ......i'm talking about the 9sec gn:eek: , .............btw the tag kick's azz:D , can't wait to start getting serious with my gn, great E.T. keep up the awesome work bud, you make us all prouder than normmal:D

Originally posted by Shane
The plates on my van are FTNAVY, for F*ck The Navy.

It gets a lot of looks since I'm in the Navy, work on a Navy base, and live on the base.

I really hate my job.

now shane you know what navy stands for :D , but to those who don't know it's N-ever A-gain V-olunteer Y-ourself :D , don't worry i was in the army for 6 years:eek: , and we know what that stands for BACKWARDS RIGHT--Y-es M-y R-etarded A-$$ S-igned U-up you could get a tag that reads 4-get-navy:D