Personalized License Plates

TAG

My user name,my avatar. Waiting for some knuckle dragger to ask what It-Sav-6 means. Did a 3rd brake light on a stang once and it said U'D LOSE,he was asked what U-D-Los meant(O pronounced as o not ooh):D

CMEXEQTU, DRAGRACR, KIL-M-ALL, 1OF2102, 6SECNDV6, & DONT TRY are all tags we've ran on a few of our TR's in the past.

My son had IRUN11S on his GN but had to take the plate off everytime he went to the track as he didn't have a roll bar.

IL tags, DCVING 6 :D

Seems not too many people can figure it out, but a few just smile and shake there heads.

Some people just can't figure SIMPLE things out.........

On my GN powered Iroc 'vert I had;

NOV8Z28

Seems everybody thought the car was produced on Nov. 8th or some weird thing like that, even "Car Guys", had a hard time figuring it out! (Even After I put little red decals between the O,V and 8,Z)

SINISTR on my '86 GN (R.I.P.)

BATTRUK on my '03 Avalanche

FYSTEE on my wife's Trailblazer (she's a fiesty redhead!)

YRU2LO on my old '79 Blazer w/14" of lift and 18.5/44/15's

FAUX SS on an '81 Monte Carlo that I put an SS nose and spoiler on. (I know it was lame but I got the car for free.)

I always get personalized plate because the regular plates are so expensive, for another $30 I can get what I want on it. I just renewed the tags for the Avalanche and the Trailblazer. They went DOWN to $592 and $480:eek: !:mad: